10 reasons for purchasing a Poortland gate:
- Poortland was founded in 1999 and immediately recruited employees with many years of experience in the production and installation of gates. To date we have installed over 3,000 gates and fences, so our customers can count on a wealth of experience and professionalism.
2. OWN WORKSHOP, INSTALLATION STAFF AND AUTOMATION STAFF
- Poortland has its own production shop in Mechelen, where all products are subject to constant quality control. All gates and fences are made in our own workshop by qualified tradesmen.
- Poortland has its own installation staff and professional transport and installation equipment, including a crane with lifting capacity up to 1,500 kg at 10 metres, to ensure professional and durable installation of your gate.
- Poortland has its own technical staff for your gate automation and after-sales service.
- Poortland is open and accessible six days a week. We also remain open during the holidays so that customers can always count on quick after-sales service.
4. FIXED PRICE
- Poortland always quotes an all-in price, so there are no surprises afterwards. Reference addresses are always available for customers so they can see examples of installed gates.
- Poortland uses exclusively stainless steel bolts, screws and hinges.
- Poortland always finishes everything after installation, such as replacing pavement and cleaning up the job site.
6. GENUINE WARRANTY
- Poortland lives up to its 10-year non-declining warranty on paint quality and corrosion resistance, unlike some companies that offer declining warranties (value decreasing over time) with terms of 10 to 15 years despite the fact that the company was only recently founded or changes hands frequently. We suggest that before doing business with a company or a vendor, you google their name to find out more about them.
- Poortland assumes responsibility for site measurements and dimensions, so there is no discussion if something doesn’t fit.
- Steel, aluminium and stainless steel: Poortland uses thick-wall steel (from 2 to 5 mm) for the construction of gates and poles.
- Poortland always applies two layers of powder coating. The first is a prime coat with epoxy powder, which provides the best adhesion but is not UV resistant. The finish coat is formed from polyester powder, which is fully UV resistant.
- Poortland selects its suppliers based on value for money, not just price.
9. AUTOMATION EQUIPMENT
- Poortland provides effective warranties with terms of 3 to 5 years on installed FAAC drives and motors. Customers can chose from several types of maintenance contract if so desired.
- Poortland has a motor exchange programme, enabling immediate motor replacement in the unlikely event of a motor defect so the customer does not have to wait for repairs.
10. AFTER-SALES SERVICE
- Poortland has its own after-sales service and repair staff, who are normally on site within 48 hours in the event of a problem.